Sunday, October 19, 2008

byu

in honor of brent's most beloved byu cougars i have found a cool widget to add to the blog that has updated scores and stats for each week. although they had a tough loss on thursday and they slipped a little in the rankings, he is still rooting for them to rise again to the top ten by the end of the season. the only place i could make this widget fit was at the bottom of the page, so if anyone has any suggestions to make it fit somewhere in the sidebar, i would love to hear them. so for now please visit the bottom of the blog if you need to get a little byu fix!! rah, rah, go cougars!!!

2 comments:

Mandee said...

What a sweet wife you are:) Hope things are going well.

Kat Curtis said...

Sad day for BYU - I had to stop listening and get out of the house halfway though the game. It was too depressing! I love the widget - I had no clue that they even had those. You are a good wife!