we also recently had some new family pics taken by stacie who did an awesome job i might add. be sure to check out hannah without her braces. thanks stacie!!!




"Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great purpose in heart." — Gordon B. Hinckley




8 comments:
Yeah!!! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!!
congratulations Nikki, how exciting!
Congrats!! That is exciting news, I'm happy for you both.
I just love all your kiddos!! Such beautiful pics of them all. I love Chase's so much though. What a stinker!! Love you guys. Can't wait for the next baby to come!!
Congrats on the pregnancy! Your pictures are adorable! Your kids are getting so big. You have an adorable family!
Wow! Congratulations!! That is wonderful news. :)
Congrats! Sorry you are sick, that stinks. We missed you at the dinner! Cute pics by the way!
Post a Comment