Wednesday, April 6, 2011

signs of spring

spring is trying to make its way here and i am so ready. last weekend it was pretty good weather and the kids have been able to go out and get really good and dirty and get some much needed fresh air. one thing that really means spring is officially here down in warren is this.....



these mutant mosquitos that live down here just pester us all summer and they usually make an appearance pretty early. so we are already swatting and spraying out here!!!

spring break is coming up, but as is true utah fashion it is supposed to be a pretty rainy and cold weekend, but i'm sure we can still find some trouble to get into.

2 comments:

Kat Curtis said...

Oh mosquitoes. I am so hoping that they just won't exist this year....or that Adam will stop swelling up in a gross way whenever he gets bit. I hope your spring break ends up springier than they predict!!

And your kids are still darling! I love that picture of Mya! So cute.

Natalie said...

EWWW hate those things!! Ah man thats way to bad you have them already!!