Monday, August 4, 2008

what's next

so maybe you have noticed the newest fun addition to this blog! yes, i have conquered yet another computer task (i know, you are all scratching your heads and wondering how this little pea brain of mine could do it, and well so am i). heidi, my niece, has music with her blog and she was nice enough to tell me how to do it. the music is some of my all time favs and some of the kids favs. ok, ok, i admit i am a fan of the jo bros, and well ok i like miley cyrus as well. they are fun and get me moving on my runs!! i hope you enjoy and you can scroll to the bottom of the page and see the entire list and if you would like to make a request just post it in the comments and i would love to post it!!! ROCK ON!!!

1 comment:

HeiDi SpeNdLoVe said...

I love your music addition! I hope my instructions weren't too confusing. It took me FOREVER to figure out how to put music on, but I love it. I am so glad you started blogging. I think it is a great way to keep a family journal. Welcome to blogging me new blogging friend. BTW, I love your backdrop.