Thursday, July 30, 2009

all done!

brent has been working his tail off to get the deck done and i think he did a great job. it really completes the house and has been a really nice addition to the house.

before....





after...




looks great!! what a difference. now we can get to the rest of the landscaping. we have a lot of work to do, but it will look awesome when we are done!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

grandpa and grandma would be so happy. it looks great and so does the house. give the kiddos and your hubby a squeeze from us!

Kat Curtis said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! That looks great! Fabulous job!

Natalie said...

Looks good!! He did an awesome Job!!

Stacie said...

Hey Nikki! This is the first time I've seen your blog, I think. Your kids are so cute!

Brooke said...

Hey Nikki. It's Brooke. The deck looks awesome!! Eric has really enjoyed the last 2 Fridays or so seeing Brent and Lynn and catching up. I will have to check back more often now that you are updating more :) Glad you guys are doing well!